Hey fellow bloggers!! Last week I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! All thanks to lifewithlilred, whose blog covers a large variety of topics from fashion to awesome holiday crafts and treats, check out her page and I’m sure you will find a category you love!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and leave a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers-let them know via blog comment
- Ask your nominees 5 questions, including a funny one
- Share links to your best blog post(s)
1. I’ve never left the country and I love Jesus, so one of my dreams is to go to Israel and visit the very places I’ve only read stories about. I want to walk where he walked!
2. I love singing. I grew up singing in the worship band at church, and I still do to this day. I might just have met my husband in the church band also…
3. I’m an oldie at heart, my favorite shows are M*A*S*H and STAR TREK, the original series.
Q & A:
1. How do you pamper yourself? A hot bath with honey and cinnamon always feels good. Honey is good for the skin and cinnamon draws out toxins…at least that’s what I’ve heard.
2. What is your favorite holiday? Although I love fall and dressing up for Halloween, I’d say Christmas is my favorite holiday. Nothing beats giving gifts to my friends and family and remembering Jesus’ Birthday.
3. What was your favorite childhood toy? Beanie Babies. I still have about a hundred shoved in a tote somewhere.
4. What is your favorite way to kill time when your feeling bored? Read a good story. I’ve read and re-read the Harry Potter series. Love a good STAR TREK novel also.
5. Which celebrity would you choose to go out to lunch with? Alan Alda. I love his personality and wit. Since I’ve read his books I know there would be plenty to talk about. I don’t know much about today’s celebs.
6. Bonus Question: Would you rather not shower for a week or wear the same outfit for two weeks? Same outfit for sure! I don’t see a lot of people throughout the week so no one would notice if I was wearing the same outfit. If I didn’t shower it would be obvious! My hair would be gross.
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
My Questions for you:
- If you could go on any vacation today, where would you go?
- You just finished writing your life story, and you’re asked to summarize it into one message or motto, what do you say?
- What’s something that makes you laugh every time?
- You step into a time machine and can travel to any era or historical event, where do you go?
- What dream would you pursue if you were given endless time and resources to acquire it?
- Bonus Question: You’re running from zombies and come across three fast food restaurants to lock yourself in for the remainder of the apocalypse, do you choose McDonald’s, Arby’s, or Taco Bell?
Thank you again lifewithlilred for nominating me for this award! God bless you and your blog! And congrats to all nominated bloggers, keep doing what you’re doing!
This Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
One thought on “The Mystery Blogger Award”
Thank you again. It was very kind of you to nominate us 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person